Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Proposal Manager to lead our expanding efforts to deliver and develop the next generation of robotic command and control capabilities for Tomahawk’s defense customers.
This role requires the ability to translate our technical capabilities into bids and proposals for our customers. You will lead and manager this process for the company.
Demonstrated competence as a technical/proposal writer
5 to 10 years of experience working as a proposal manager, technical writer, sales engineer or in professional services
Ability to position, discuss and counter solution validation, using objection-handling skills
High aptitude for solving problems in a creative way, with focus and attention to details
Time management skills with the ability to prioritize accordingly and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal to all levels of users
Excellent presentation skills from 1:1 to large groups. Both PowerPoint and white boarding
Ability to travel as necessary
- Lead proposal development efforts including inputs, reviews, submission process and customer Q&A
- Work closely with prospective customers, gathering information on their use cases and developing concepts that leverage the Tomahawk Robotics product portfolio to meet these needs
- Customize customer engagement materials for customers
- Work with Product Management to prioritize and define customer enhancement requests
- Authorized to work in the United States
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL other locations may be suitable depending on candidate experience.