Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Project Engineer with experience in software development. The Project Engineer will coordinate with our multidisciplinary engineering team to identify, coordinate and manage engineering resources to effectively execute our development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with requirements analysis, project management, manufacturing methods and procedures, process improvement, documentation skills.
- Manage scheduling across Tomahawk’s customer and internal projects via Microsoft projects and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Motivated, hands-on attitude with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively address and solve problems, and close on solutions quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and works well with a team
- Authorized to work in the United States
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL other locations may be suitable depending on candidate experience.